DTMF/IVRS based 4 channel Relay controller using GSM module
- 4 cube Relays driven by MOSFET's to control 110V to 230V AC appliances.
- SIM800C 2G Quad Band GSM module for cloud/call connectivity with micro SIM card connector.
- External Whip Antenna with right angle SMA connector.
- MP3 player with micro SD card connector for saving audio responses.
- STM32 Cortex M0 Low power MCU with RTC.
- Switching power supply to take inputs from 5V to 24V DC DC power jack for power input.
- SWD connector for programming and debugging.
Procedure for using the board :
- Insert the SIM card and SD card containing MP3 files into the device.
- Power on the device using a DC adapter Network LED blinking every 3 seconds will indicate that the device has connected to the network.
- Wait for 30 seconds for initialization and ring the SIM card number.
- Your call will be auto answered after 2 rings. (Security can be added to answer only specific numbers.)
- An audio will be played on the call and you should hear, "Welcome to Valetron Systems, Press 1 to control Device number 1, Press 2 to control Device number 2 , Press 3 to control Device number 3,Press 4 to control Device number 4".
- You press 1 on the dial pad of your phone and you should hear, "You have selected Device number 1, Press 1 to turn ON device number 1, Press 2 to turn OFF device number 1".
- You press 1 on the dial pad of your phone and you should hear, "Device number 1 turned ON, Press 2 to turn off device number 1, Press # to return to main menu". At the same time, Relay 1 will be turned on and LED 1 will be turned on indicating that Relay 1 is in ON state now.
- You press # and you will go back to hearing the Welcome message.
|Dimensions||Length: 104mm * Width: 83mm * Height: 19mm|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Outputs||4x Relay Outputs (MOSFET DRIVERS)|
|Configuration Methods||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Processor||STM2L051 ARM Cortex-M0 32MHz|
|Memory||micro SD Card|
|Connectivity||Call with DTMF Controller|
|Debug Interface||SWD Debug Interface|