Product Specification Sheet : Download
Product Features :
- VALTRACK-LORA a LoRaWAN/GPS based asset tracking device.
- It is small in size, low cost & easy to install.
- The device can be powered using non-rechargeable/rechargeable 3.7v - 4.2v battery.(Device doesn't have battery charging facility).
- The device has a motion sensor for power saving.
- Device supports standard LoRaWAN protocol (Tested on TATA Communications LoRaWAN network).
- See your location on map or cloud.
- Device can be configured by LoRaWAN downlinks.
- Device is enabled for low battery consumption.
- Application: Track your Motorcycle, Car, Kids, Elders.
Related Content Videos :
|Operating Voltage||3.7V - 4V DC|
|Dimensions||Length: 70mm * Width: 27mm * Height: 19mm|
|Battery||3.7V C size Lithium battery holder is provided|
|Inputs||Temperature Sensor (I2C)|
|Operating Modes||Sends JSON Packets to LoRaWAN GATEWAY|
|Configuration Methods||LoRaWAN Downlinks|
|Processor||STM2L072 ARM Cortex-M0 32MHz|
|Motion Sensor||12-bit 3-axis Accelerometer|
|Memory||32KB FRAM (optional)|
|Antenna||U.FL (LoRa), Inbuilt Antenna (GPS)|
|Debug Interface||SWD Debug Interface|
Write Your Own Review